Monday, January 4, 2010

Soup and Salad

I made another big pot of Spinach & Lentil Soup. It is so delish, you can find the recipe here.
It's really really easy to make.
I made a big pot so I have plenty to last me for a few days.



Along side my soup I had a bowl of salad.
I haven't had a homemade salad in a while. When it's cold outside I normally don't crave salads. I usually prefer to have something warm and hearty. But I buckled down and made a big salad. Big enough to last me a few days. I'm glad I did because it was really good and long over due. Can't wait to have another one with dinner tonight.
Actually, now that I've had this salad, I've been craving more:
Salmon Caesar
Buffalo Chicken Salad
Bacon Ranch
Yum!
***
What's your favorite salad combo?

2 comments:

  1. Favourite salad - tossed salad with avocado, cranberries and pecans - yum! Your lentil soup looks good - I have a lentil soup that I make, but this one is quite different looking - I think i will try it. Do you use brown lentils?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PREG?!?!?!?
    When did I miss that? Congrats to you and the family. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?