Tuesday, January 5, 2010

B & L

Breakfast & Lunch

I did an easy workout today at the Y. My first workout of the New Year but most definitely not the last. I plan on getting back on my schedule of hitting the gym while Jaelyn is at school.
Since I haven't actually hit the gym lately, (oh and because of the pregers thing) I wanted to take it easy. I did a 20 min brisk walk around the track and did another 15 mins on the elliptical.
I got that feeling of accomplishment that makes me feel so good.


After getting home, I had a great breakyfast of turkey bacon, 1 egg, a toasted whole wheat pita and a mandarin orange.
Peppermint tea.
(Funny thing, I haven't wanted any coffee in the last week or so, just tea. The peppermint seems to ease my nausea)



For lunch I had a Smart Ones pasta dinner.
I admit, I like a TV dinner. This is one of my faves.


I had this salad prepared to eat with my pasta but, after eating the pasta I felt too full. I had to wait about an hour to get the salad down.
But looking at this picture, makes me want another salad.
The Hubs went out to snatch up a pizza, I requested a thin crust veggie, maybe I'll have another salad with my slice.



1 comment:

  1. i didnt want coffee during the early stages of pregnancy either...

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?