Monday, September 28, 2009

Meatless Monday.


Breaky Fast was quick and easy; Special K cereal with strawberries and Almond Breeze.
Lunch: Oroweat Sammy Thin with cheddar & swuiss, tomatoe slices and spinach. A side of TJ's Reduced Guilt Pita Chips and 1/2 a large navel orange. Delish, and filling.

Not sure what's for dinner, I'm not really in the mood to cook and I don't really have a taste for anything in particular. Hhmm?

What are your quick "go to" meals?

~~~~

Giveaways

You can enter my Apron giveaway here.
Danielle @ Sometimes Sweet is giving away pink nail polish, enter here.

1 comment:

  1. I just started doing Meatless Monday's too! You'll have to check it out! And coincidentally, tomorrow is also my first giveaway! I've been following your blog for a while, and I love it! You are so inspiring and have such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?