Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yesterday's breakfast came late. I wasn't really in the mood for oatmeal or cold cereal or eggs, so I went with 1/2 of a Sammy Thin with TJ's Pumpkin Butter. I'm really feeling this Butter, it's so yummy for fall.
Along side I had a banana.


This mini choco-zucchini loaf was calling my name, so I gave in. I really didn't have a lunch, so I guess you can call this lunch. Naughty Girl.
Dinner at work last night was a garden salad. I brought a can of soup too, but didn't get around to eating it. On my 2nd break I had a 100 cal pack of Ritz Mix.
To keep me from falling asleep at the Nurses Station, I had a Grande sf Almond nf Latte. I also had a couple of Hershey's kisses.
I gotta work swing tonight too, so I'm taking my soup and probably a deli sammy. Not sure.

~~~

You can still enter my Super Cute Apron Giveaway.

1 comment:

Whatcha thinking?