Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{Food Fix} Wordless Wednesday Food Pics

Most blogs I read do some take on Wordless Wednesdays.  I have  yet to jump on the WW band wagon.  I'm thinking since every once in a while I post a "Food Pics" post, I can start my own version of Wordless Wednesday.  I hope to be consistant with it and post every Wednesday but I'm can't make any promises. 

So here is my very first Wordless Wednesday (with some words)




Homemade Philly's Steak


Made the boys chicken nuggets for dinner, so I had a few on top of a salad.










Not sure why some of my pics loaded upside down.

1 comment:

  1. Food looks super yummy and nutritious.
    I try to have wordless posts sometimes because sometimes people just want eyecandy but I always write a few lines because I'm too darn chatty hah!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?