Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{Family Fix} Long Beach, WA

Hello Out There!! 
I feel like it's been ages since I've posted and I hate that. 
There has been several things keeping me away from getting a chance to post.  I've been away from home, ill, busy with the boys and ill some more. 

One of the places I've been was Long Beach, WA.
The Hubs and I wanted to take the kiddos on a little getaway so we loaded up the car and took a drive to Long
Beach.

It was a beautiful 2.5 hour drive along the coast of Washington.

We had never been to Long Beach and wasn't sure what to expect.  All we knew is that it is a little beach town and that is exactly what we were looking for.



 
It wasn't warm enough to get in the water, but that didn't stop us from having fun on the beach. 


Of course Jaelyn's favorite part of the trip was our bonfire in the sand.
We roasted hot dogs,

And no bonfire is complete without Smores.

The Hubs likes to let the chocolate melt onto the cracker by placing them by the fire.

That was the best smore evaa!!

What a great overnight getaway with the family.  It's so nice to just take off for a night and let loose.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like that family had a great time! I never knew there was a place called Long Beach WA, learn something new everyday! Don't worry about the blogging I know what you mean things will keep you away but you just have to come back with great stories and everyone forgives you! Great site glad I found it and please check mine out as well.

    Waist, Hips, and Thighs

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?