Thursday, June 2, 2011

{Food Fix} Food Pics

Just some pics of some eats from around here lately.





 I have been eating some of the sweetest most delish fresh pineapples lately.  I buy them whole and cut them up myself.  So juicey and yum.


This below is a veggie chicken patty, cooked in a pan with some EVOO and topped with LF mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce, stuffed in a ww pita.  It was inspired by chicken parm, and turned out really good.


When the Hubs has steak for dinner, I will usually just take a piece and cut it up over a salad.  I still get to enjoy the steak but I don't eat the sides he cooks with it, like baked beans, mac&cheese, rice or mashed potatoes.


You know a pita pizza had to make an appearance on the food pic list.

Breaky sandwich made with egg whites, deli ham, a half slice of cheddar and a ww hamburger bun.

Yum!

4 comments:

  1. Food looks amazing and healthy! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious! I always get such great ideas from your food fix posts.

    I love fresh pineapple too...but I'm slightly allergic. Canned pineapple doesn't affect me.
    Doesn't stop me from buying them whole, though. LOL The itch is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly think egg whites are my new best friend!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurker coming out of the closet here to say that I love your blog. I've been following it for quite some time, and your food pics all look so delicious. That first salad looks amazingly yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?