Monday, May 30, 2011

{Family Fix} Take Me Out To The Ball Game

The Canadian Fam came down for the weekend and yesterday was spent at Safeco Field.

Seattle Mariners vs. New York Yankees

My parents are Yankee fans so they were happy with the 7-1 ass kicking NY put on Seattle.

We had a great time.  And of course I have a couple of pics to share.



Mum and Mr. A

Pops and Lincoln

Sissy and I

"Cheers"


HaHaHa.


J-Boogie

Mr.A and I

Dad and Mr.

Love that face.

Wut' up Linc?

Us 4

The game was fun.  I didn't pay much attention to the actual game, I really don't have much interest in sports.  I just like to go for the social event.  (you thought I was gonna say food, didn't you?)

The best part of the day was seeing J and our section on the big screen. 
Yup, they got my little guy dancing to "I like to move it, move it.  You like to... MOVE IT" 

You know the song from the kids movie, Madagascar?  J loves the movie and sings that song all the time.  So when it came on at the game, of course he got up and busted a move.
And they caught him on the jumbo tron.  Our whole section cheered for him.  Loved it.

Well, today is Memorial Day, and I have plans to just chill at home.
Laundry, homework, and a trip down memory lane looking at some old photos of my loved ones passed.

That's all.

Happy Memorial Day.

4 comments:

  1. Lil Baby A looks just like you. Such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are so adorable! Love your blog by the way, it gives me so many good healthy recipe ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally with you...I hate sports but love going to sporting events for the social aspect...and there was I thinking I was the only one! LOL

    That hot dog made me instantly hungry though.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some cute kiddos...just like their Momma. I love the new blog name too! I need to catch up on blog reading.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?