Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yesterday's grub.

The Hubs made breakfast. An egg and ham sammy with apple slices and a cup-o-joe.
Yum!!

A quick english muffin with PB and banana slices for lunch.
I made chicken caesar wraps for dinner. First time making them and they were great.
I baked BL/SL chicken breast & thighs in the oven with a touch of EVOO some fresh oregano, parsley and thyme (from my garden), seasoning salt and pepper. Once the chicken was cooked, I cut it into slices. Assembled on a whole wheat tortilla with lettuce, tomato, lite caesar dressing and italian cheese.

Berry Shortcake for dessert. Nuff said!





1 comment:

  1. Hi. This is Jerri from Simply Sweet Home. You've won my Febreze $15 Walmart GC Giveaway! Please send me an email with your address to simplysweethome@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?