Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baking With Betty.

Cool News!!!


I've been invited to the 2010 Baking With Betty Event.

When: August 23rd and 24th
Where: Betty Crocker Kitchens in Minneapolis, MN.

I'm pretty excited about it. Never thought writing my food blog would lead to an all expense paid trip to mingle with other bloggers in MN while learning new recipes and tips on cooking and food.

My only concern is the baby's arrival. I almost turned down the invitation, but after talking to the Hubs and some other family, I decided this opportunity is too good to pass up.
The Little Guy will be coming with me and so will the Hubs, so that takes care of a lot of the anxiety I have. Now I can only hope and pray that he comes early or at least on time. He definitely can't be late!!!

I'll keep you updated.


3 comments:

  1. i love your blog!!! and congratulations! make sure to post lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so awesome I am completely jealous!!!

    PS you won my salad dressing giving for my virtual bridal shower! Congratulations! Please send me your mailing information

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?