1 lb of 93/7 ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 chili packet
1 can kidney beans
1 can corn
1/4 cup of shredded cheddar
1 package of cornbread mix (+ ingredients needed to make cornbread, according to package)
- brown gr. beef and onion in pan with a touch of oil
- add chili packet, kidney beans, & corn; heat through
- prepare med. baking pan with non-stick spray
- mix cornbread according to package instructions
- layer meat & cheddar cheese
- pour cornbread mix evenly over top
- bake according to cornbread instructions or until golden brown
We topped ours with a bit of sour cream.
It turned out really good.