Monday, April 12, 2010

Spinach and Lentil Soup Again.

This is my go-to soup when it's a dreary day. It's extremely easy to make and really healthy.
I make a huge pot and keep it in a container in the fridge, so I can have a bowl whenever I like. It keeps really well in the fridge, probably for about a week but it usually doesn't last that long around here.
I've posted about it before with the complete recipe here.

I ate the final product with 2 pieces of whole wheat toast.

Delish!


Try it.
You'll like it.

1 comment:

  1. I make an orange lentil soup that I love to have on hand so there's always something healthy to eat. I freeze it in serving size containers to grab for lunch or whatever. I can eat it by itself or add an ounce of ham or chicken if I feel like it.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?