Monday, April 26, 2010

lost eats

A cup of that good stuff.
Chedda & egg wrap, strawberries and kiwi
I found this Skinny Cow ice cream cup and had to try it. Let me tell you, it was delish. I don't know if it was just the pregnancy palette that made it extra good, but I do know, I was glad it was only one serving, b/c I could've eaten an enitre tub.
Serving Size: 1 Container
Calories 150
Calories from Fat 20
Total Fat 2g
Dietary Fiber 4g

Curry Chicken w/ chick peas and potatoes, sent home with me courtesy of Pops.
All wrapped up and ready to eat.
Yes, I'm pregnant. Yes, I get down on some pickles.


~~~~
There is still plenty of time to enter my Yoplait Giveaway. It's easy to enter, just click here, leave a comment and blog about it. You could win a soft towel wrap (great for the gym) slippers, spa brushes and some Greek Yogurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?