Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesday Eats

Yesterday The Hubs and I took Jaelyn and our dog Hennessy to the park to feed the ducks. It was such a beautiful day and I'm glad we had a chance to get out there.
Hennessy, was so wild, chasing the ducks, his crazy self fell into the water. Gross, he was so smelly when he got out. Needless to say, he was in the bathtub as soon as we got home.






Do you see the turtles on the rock right above my head?
~~~
Moving on to yesterday's eats.

I started the day with a banana and a cup of coffee.

Lunch was a quick sammy with carrot sticks


And a bowl of Campbells Light Chicken Gumbo.



Sandwich Thin halves, one with almond butter, one with peanut butter.




With the sammy thins, I had a can of orange segments.





Later on, I still wanted more, so I had a few reduced fat Cheez Its.

Dinner was Teriyaki glazed chicken wings with brown rice, corn and steamed veggies.



3 comments:

  1. Love Jae's tracksuit and the food looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! Diva, i am loving your love seat! sexy!

    and sexy eats toO! Almond butter and Peanut Butter! woo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been lurking for a while. I LOVE this blog! You inspire me to get back to eating clean. I have been on Medifast for a few weeks, but I am so sick of being deprived. No fruit? Oatmeal? You show me that it is possible to eat good food and lose weight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?