Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Treats

Each year the community center in my area throws an Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddies. But each time Jaelyn and I have gone, he's walked away with an empty basket and I a headache from the chaos. So this year, I'm getting some girlfriends and their kids together for a hunt of our own.


We're gonna meet at a park, hide treats and let the kiddies hunt.
I didn't have any plastic eggs so, J and I made these little treat bags.


They were extremely simple, just a little baggy, some printed cardstock and staples.



We're not doing our Hunt until the 3rd, but I made them early to keep from picking at the candy.
I'm hoping it doesn't rain, but if it does we'll be out there anyway. After all, Seattle's not only known for Starbucks but the rain as well.

***
Do you do anything special for Easter?


1 comment:

Whatcha thinking?