Saturday, March 27, 2010

The results are in.


That's right, I had my ultrasound yesterday and the result is another baby boy. I knew it, just had the gut feeling but everyone else wanted me to have a girl. Of course I would have been happy with a girl. I definitely want to know the experience of both, but I'm excited about raising brothers. There is just something about the dynamic of brothers that I love.

I was worried about Jaelyn and what he would think about a baby brother, b/c he has been very clear about wanting a baby sister. After hearing it's a boy, he said he doesn't like baby sisters anymore. So he's happy.

And of course dad is happy, that goes without saying.

Of course after finding out the gender, I hit the mall. Couldn't wait to pick up a few baby clothes.
***
On to the food from the last couple of days.


Whole wheat frozen waffles with sf syrup and a juicy pear.




Fettucine Alfredo with salmon. Yum.




Oatmeal Baby!



Scrambled eggs with cheddar on a whole wheat tortilla.



Pretzels and hummus.


Apples Apples Apples.



Reduced fat triscuits with cheddar.



Yum, I made Shepherds Pie the other night. Had some with broccoli, a bit of mac & cheese and some cornbread.


Apple cinnamon Cheerios. One of my faves from childhood.



Well that's all for now. My wireless internet has had a mind of it's own lately, so not sure when I'll be back.



5 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's cute that Jaelyn changed his mind :)

    Your foods look great too! yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! When are little one found out we were having a sister he cried and cried. My hubby had to take him out of the ultrasound room. He wanted a brother that badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops sorry I did get the gift card, I meant to let you know. I got it the day before I left to go out of town. I can't wait to get home on Tuesday to go use it up :). Thanks so much again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Boys are so much fun, and a Jaelyn will love having a little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratson having a baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?