Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tuna.Sammy

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I didn't have anything green to wear, but I made sure Jaelyn wore green to school. His teacher gave me a green shamrock sticker to wear, so I'm free from any pinching.

Last year, I enjoyed a little sippy sip of some Bailey's Irish Cream, but I can't do that this year, so I guess I'll have to celebrate over a green salad for dinner.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Today's lunch was another delicious tuna sammy. They say, pregnant woman need to watch the amount of tuna and other seafoods eaten b/c of the mercury, so I have been conscious about that, but let me tell you, if I could, I would have a tuna salad for lunch everyday. So good.

With my sammy, I had some cut up veggies. Last night, I took the time to cut up some veggies so they would be readily available for me to snack on. This is something I used to do all the time, but recently I have been slacking. I really need to make this a priority again, for me it really does make a difference in my snacking choices.


1 comment:

  1. Happy St Patty's Day back at ya. :)

    Great idea about keeping the veggies cut up and ready. That's a problem for me. I need to eat veggies but am usually too lazy or in a hurry so I grab something else.

    Tuna sammy looks divine. I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?