Monday, March 15, 2010

Dangerous Nuts Ahead.

Today's the day to announce the winner of the $25 Kroger Gift Card.
~~~
But first let me tell you about this new snack I found.
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Nut Lovers = Delicious!!
Dangerously Delicious.
I opened the package and couldn't stop.
Bad, Bad Girl.
I didn't finish the bag but I knew it was very likely, so I sent them away with The Hubs. He loved them too.

Nutritionals are not considered healthy, so portion control is key when snacking on these bad boys.
Needless to say, my control was lacking.

Serving Size = 1oz or 7 clusters
Servings per package = about 4 1/2
Total Fat = 10g
Calories = 160
Sodium = 130mg
Carbs = 14g
Fiber = 1g
~~~
Now for the giveaway winner...

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 10
Result: 4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


ManoloMandi said...
I follow ya!

Congratulations Mandi!

with your mailing address so we can get your card in the mail.

2 comments:

  1. Those nut clusters are full of awesomeness. I could go "nuts" with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?