Friday, March 19, 2010

I ate and ate and ate...

Yesterday was one of those mindlessly binging days that some how sneek into my life. I started the day with good intentions but that didn't last long. I think it was just an overall lazy day, I was feeling a bit slugish, I didn't get good sleep the night before and I was just not in the mood to care.


Here are some of the many things I filled my face with yesterday.


{1 pear and some banana bread}




{Coffee while sitting in the window with the sun on my face}

{Nutella on whole wheat bread}




{Light yogurt with a scoop of trail mix. I couldn't keep my hand out of the trail mix all day. I'm putting it high in the cabinet today so if I want some, I have to make a serious effort to get to it}


{Leftover spaghetti for lunch}

{Fresh veggies and hummus}


{Homemade pizza on whole wheat crust for dinner, then another slice and yes, another}

Seriously, 3 pieces of pizza? Glutton!! That's the kind of eating that turned me into a "beached whale" with my first pregnancy. I have got to snap out of it.

On a more positive note, aside from my morning coffee, I only had water to drink all day, I managed to get some fresh fruit and veggies down and I said no to the bowl of ice cream that was calling my name before bed.

Today's a new day, and I'm not heading down that road again.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?