Monday, March 22, 2010



I'm sitting here sipping on a SB Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte, proud of the weekend choices I made. Saturday and Sunday food choices were way better than Friday. I kept my snacking and grazing to a very low minimum. Small victory, but a victory no less.






I started my day with some raisin bran in ff milk. Havn't had any rasin bran in a while, it's one of my fave cereals.



I didn't get any pics of Saturday's meals but I did get yesterdays.

The Hubs did most of the cooking on Sunday, I woke up to a wonderful breakfast.
Sliced pears and orange segments, whole wheat toast with a touch of ICBINB lite, an egg scramble with veggies & cheddar and 1 slice of bacon. Hit the spot.



For a quick snack, I chose some FF yogurt.



Lunch was a new Lean Cuisine: Spicy Carribean Chicken. 2 out of 5 stars. Yucky, but I ate it and moved on.




The Hubs made dinner too. BBQ Short Ribs, baked beans, corn and brown rice. Missing something green, but I'm not complaining. I didn't have to cook and it was delicious.

My plan for today is to stay on track and pay attention to the choices I make.

I have a project of making 50 Graduation Party invites for my little cousin who is graduating High School this year. So that should keep my mind and hands occupied for a good chunk of the day.

Ta Ta for now.








1 comment:

  1. I love Short ribs! Good Job hubby!
    and yay for not being so snacky!(but baby likes snacks!)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?