Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wondering where I've been?

MEXICO!!!

Yes, The Hubs and I took a spontaneous trip to Cabo San Lucas. It was beautiful.
The only thing on the agenda was rest and relaxation.
And that's exactly what we did.
It was a great trip away and in perfect timing.


{Here are some of the pics from our trip}









This time we opted out of the All-Inclusive package for several reasons. Mainly because I didn't want to be tempted by all the free food. I figured if I had to buy my food, I would eat as much. Also because I can't drink.
This worked out perfectly for us.
There was a super Walmart nearby so we went shopping on our first day and pick up a bunch of food.
We even thought ahead and brought some food from home. Things like instant rice, pasta, seasonings, tea & coffee and snacks.


The Hubs bought some beer and a bottle of vodka so he could have drinks in the room.
Check out the security tag. Ha!

Our first meal in the room were simple turkey sandwiches with chips.

And of course some salsa.

Breakfast sandwich with peach slices and HB eggs was what we had to start off our first full day in Cabo.

After our trip to Walmart, we were stocked.






More Cabo pics to come...














1 comment:

Whatcha thinking?