Friday, February 12, 2010

While at my parents' in BC, my camera battery died and I didn't have my charger so I only managed to get a pic of one meal. Mum made me a sammy and some green tea.
My Mum is a great cook, and even when she just whips up a quick sammy, it always seems to taste so good. I guess it's that mothers touch.

~~~
On Sunday, my Dad was making his delish curry chicken with chick peas and potatoes. This is one of my fav things he makes. He is an amazing cook. He actually managed a restaurant kitchen back in the day, so can make just about anything. But this is one of his original recipes and it is the best.

Jaelyn and I didn't stay for dinner, so Pops hooked me up with some take out to bring home. I couldn't wait to get home and dig in.

This mix of curry chicken can be eaten over rice, but we usually eat it in a wrap; traditionally a roti skin.
I like mine spicy so I add some hot sauce before wrapping.


OMG!

~~~
Big Thanks to the Parentals for hooking it up!!









3 comments:

  1. Hi! I started a new blog to document my weight loss journey. Since I want to be brutally honest, I've kept it anonymous - therefore can't invite my friends to read it. I'm looking for some followers so I have a little support in this. Check out my blog if you'd like! :)

    PS - it's encouraging to see your weight loss pics! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?