Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello People. I'm here. I haven't posted in a while, probably the longest I've gone without posting, but I have been reading your blogs.

This past weekend Jaelyn and I headed North to my parents in BC. It was sort of a spontaneous trip but couldn't have been better timing.

Both, my niece Dejia and my Uncle Rob's birthdays are on Feb 11th (today). But they both decided to have their parties early. Dejia's was on Friday. She had a big party at a hall with about 50 of her closest friends. (Spoiled!!)

It was quite interesting to watch a room full of 14 year olds. Things have definitely changed since I was 14 and so has the fashions. Those kids were dressed!!

The food was typical party food; pizza, chips and dip, veggie platter and soda.

Instead of a cake, I made about 75 cupcakes. Half Chocolate, half vanilla. They didn't last long.


Check out Dejia's hot dress. I love this girls style, she is one of a kind.


{Auntie Loves you Dej}


Lincoln and Jaelyn had a good time at the party. Here they are getting their groove on.


~~~

Saturday night, we headed to Uncle Rob's for his 5oth Birthday Party. It was so nice to spend some time with family, chatting and catching up.

The Gents. (Uncle Rob is in the blue)

The ladies.

His birthday cake was an Italian cake made of cream and custard filled pastries. I'm not sure what it's called but it was gooood! Happy 5oth Uncle Rob!! Thanks for having us.
~~~
Great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?