Monday, February 1, 2010

Food Review

So, I decided to try these. Why not? I like cauliflower, I like cheese sauce (or do I?)
Actually, I don't normally like cheese sauce, I don't even really like the way it sounds. Now that I think about it, cheese sauce, just sounds wrong. But I like Mac N' Cheese. I love Mac N' Cheese, all kinds: homemade, The Cheesiest and the kind that's made with a cheese sauce.


Hmm?


Anyway's, back to the Just for One cauliflower and cheese sauce. I liked it. The cheese sauce tasted really good. It was creamy and saucy. And the cauliflower was tender with a little bite.



Have you tried these? What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I love these and get them for my lunches all the time. They also have a broccoli one and I think a mixed veggie one that are very good as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I just clipped a coupon from my ww mag and I'm going to try these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, I love these! The only one I've tried that I don't care for is the one with carrots and broccoli in an italian sauce. Not so good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, Anything with cheese is my friend. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually like those.. but not too much- i get tired of things quickly.

    and I love cheese!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?