Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hungry?



Just another re-cap of some good eats.



***
Garden Salad with Lite Ranch topped with a Veggie Burger.

***

Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal topped with pecans.

***


Toasted ww pita with 2 boiled eggs and a pear. Great breakfast, held me over for a long time.


***

Last week I was picturing myself shoveling a huge plate of Fettucine Alfredo into my face. I could've easily talked the Hubs into taking me to our fav Italian spot, but instead decided to make some myself. I had control over the ingredients and didn't have to face a huge portion.

So, I made Shrimp Linguine Alfredo, a garden salad, steamed broccoli and spicy chicken wings.

~

Yum!


***
Subway on the brain. I love me a Subway sandwich. They aren't the best sammy's on the planet, but they make me happy.

For crunch, I added some TJ's Reduced Guilt pita chips and a spoonful of hummus.


***
Apples, Apples, Apples!!



***

Banana and yogurt.

***

Activity Re-Cap:
I've been taking water aerobic classes. Love it! Feels so good on my prego body. I'm not quite showing yet, just looks like I have a chubby belly, which I do. After the classes, I feel very worked out, but not sore. It's been lots of fun and I think my body is really going to benefit from it.
***




2 comments:

  1. congrats on the bun in the oven!!!!!!

    YUMMY eats! and way to go for curbin the alfredo craving! have you tried hungry girls recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the linguine?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?