Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hungry?



Just another re-cap of some good eats.



***
Garden Salad with Lite Ranch topped with a Veggie Burger.

***

Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal topped with pecans.

***


Toasted ww pita with 2 boiled eggs and a pear. Great breakfast, held me over for a long time.


***

Last week I was picturing myself shoveling a huge plate of Fettucine Alfredo into my face. I could've easily talked the Hubs into taking me to our fav Italian spot, but instead decided to make some myself. I had control over the ingredients and didn't have to face a huge portion.

So, I made Shrimp Linguine Alfredo, a garden salad, steamed broccoli and spicy chicken wings.

~

Yum!


***
Subway on the brain. I love me a Subway sandwich. They aren't the best sammy's on the planet, but they make me happy.

For crunch, I added some TJ's Reduced Guilt pita chips and a spoonful of hummus.


***
Apples, Apples, Apples!!



***

Banana and yogurt.

***

Activity Re-Cap:
I've been taking water aerobic classes. Love it! Feels so good on my prego body. I'm not quite showing yet, just looks like I have a chubby belly, which I do. After the classes, I feel very worked out, but not sore. It's been lots of fun and I think my body is really going to benefit from it.
***