Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why Oh Why?

Why was this in my freezer?
Just to haunt and destroy me.
I know it.


I ate this bowl of delicious, sweet, creamy and dangerous ice cream a few days ago. Before I even got half-way through the bowl, I was already thinking about having a second. And from there, I thought, if I just finish the box now, I won't have to worry about the temptation tomorrow.
That's how I know I have a problematic relationship with food and I really need to always stay in control.



I'm happy to report, that this was my one and only bowl and since then, my hubs has finished the tub. So it is no longer in the house and he got lectured about buying any more.
Success.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go!

    It's so hard to lose weight while living with others, isn't it?! My husband brought home crumb cake last night. I mean, really! Come on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens. I have that way of thinking too. One more bite and it'll be gone. lol Oh I think you should have a sushi party...you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so feel you! My hubby, bless him, eats everything BUT what is good for you, and I always have temptations around the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like you have a camera in my head. I have the same issues. Does it every end?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?