Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tacos and Eggs.

Last nights dinner was soft tacos. I used a La Tortilla Factory whole wheat wrap. Ground turkey, black beans, tomato, lettuce, chopped onion, salsa and rf sour cream filled my tortilla.
Yum. The veggies and beans really helped bulk it up and stopped me for going back for more.





Breakfast was a hard boiled egg on top of a Thomas' Lite English Muffin, with a bit of sharp cheddar. Sometimes, I just want a boiled egg, and this was one of those times. A sprinkle of S&P, and it's simple perfection.




Well for some wild and crazy reason, I'm in the mood to clean, so I'm off to dust shelves and scrub floors.


Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and wanted to say congratulations on your success! You look beautiful.

    And your meals look great!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?