Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I got my thin crust veggie pizza last night. Oh my, it was so good. The crust was really thin and crispy. As you see, along side I had a salad with a drizzle of ranch.


For breakyfast this morning, after my aerobic workout, I had a yogurt mix.
FF vanilla yogurt, apple chunks, a few Honey Bunnies and some Puffins.
Creamy and crunchy, sweet and delish.

As if last night's pizza wasn't enough. I had another one for lunch. This one, I made myself with a mini pizza crust, sauce, mushrooms, turkey pep. and mozzarella cheese.
Yum. I feel like I could eat pizza everyday.
I also finished off my big bowl of salad, but didn't get a pic.
Now, I have a sweet tooth.
Hmm?

1 comment:

  1. I love PIZZA, MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT!!! I just made an awesome avacado BLT pizza. YUM!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?