Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spanakopita

I love Greek Food.
I wanted to spice dinner up around here, so I tried my hand at making Spanakopita.
If you are not familiar, it is a pastry filled with spinach and feta cheese.
I found the recipe here. I halved the recipe and it still made plenty of pastries.
They turned out delicious!!



With the Spanakopita, I made herb roasted potatoes, grilled chicken, tzatziki sauce and salad with greek dressing.
A delicious meal. The tzatziki sauce made everything so refreshing and cool. Yum!!




5 comments:

  1. looks amazing. I love greek food too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good! I love Greek food every once in a while for something different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMO!!!
    I love greek food too...this looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I have ever made Greek before and that looks like something would want to eat too.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?