Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Eve Recap

2010 is here!
Crazy that 2009 is already over.
It flew by for me.


The Hubs and I celebrated the New Year with friends at a party.


The party was a package deal that included a hotel suite, dinner, and a champagne toast at midnight.




{Here I am in the Hotel ready for dinner}

The event was very well organized with place cards and all.

Dinner was buffet style. Here's my plate. The salad and salmon were both really, really good.
I forgot to get a pick of our desert. The Hubs and I shared a slice of chocolate pie with an oreo crust. It was delish.

{A few more pics of us just after the countdown to midnight}


We had a good time bringing in the New year with friends.


***


2010 is going to be a year of new beginnings. We are expanding our family this year. (yes, that means what you think it means)
It's bitter sweet for me for all the obvious reasons. But we're excited.


As for my goals moving into this New Year, I will continue to strive for great Health, Happiness and Family Time.


Happy New Year!!

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in your dress! Dinner does look delish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expanding your family! How exciting! Congratulations!

    You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really great and I'm loving your hair. I am contemplating the right cut when I reach my goal.

    Good luck with the expansion of your family. You shouldn't worry to much because you eat pretty healthy. Well, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!! All that healthy eating has definetely payed off. Congratulations on your new addition. I am so happy for you! Many blessings for 2010!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?