Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weekend Fun.

{Who's that naughty girl?}





{Check out the chick in the background. It was like 45 degrees outside and she had on a mini and open-toe shoes. Hello Frost Bite!}

***

My Mum, Sissy and Friend K-Ryn, came to visit this weekend. Love it when they're here. We always do lots of shopping, eating, and drinking. The eating and drinking part, can sometimes get out of hand, as you can see from the pictures. But hey, I only have one life to live. Besides, it's times like these that I work so hard the rest of the time for.






What a great weekend. Love you guys.

4 comments:

  1. I had heard so much about Red Robin and I fianlly got to eat there! One close to my town...cute pics. Looks like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza. Your food choices are soooooooooo bad, and right up my alley! :):) You are right, BTW. We DO only have one life to live....you may as well enjoy it when the opportunity arises. It looks like you guys had an incredibly awesome pow-wow. And.....Mmmmmm. What is in those shot glasses, gal?! It looks kinda familiar. :) I totally need to get out with my gal pals. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can not tell you how much I LOVE Red Robin!!! Two words - Mud Pie! I miss eating there but since moving away from Seattle almost 15 yrs ago, I rarely find them anymore in an area close to me.

    I love your blog!

    - Vanessa
    www.ourhealthmovement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Rhianna says, "Live ya life!" When celebrating I worry about the consequences later. You guys look like you had a blast, and I saw that hoochie in the back with no clothes on. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?