Thursday, October 15, 2009

So Far So Good

I've been true to my healthy plans so far. And I have to say, I'm happy about it. I think I got my "groove" back. I've stuck to my plan to make it to the gym everyday after dropping Jaelyn off at school. Yay!!

My eats have been great too. No mindless snacking and lots of healthy choices. Here are a few of my meals from the last couple of days.




{Oatmeal w/ Pumpkin Butter}
{This fruit bar was really good}
{Garden Salad}
{TJ's dried Apple Rings made a great snack}
{Golden Delicious Apple & a Sandwich Thin w/ Almond Butter and Honey}

{Kashi Go Lean w/ ff milk and a Banana}

We went out for Italian Tuesday night. I wanted Fettucine Alfredo so bad. So creamy, so yummy. But I decided to have the Penne Primavera with a side salad.
Jaelyn and Eric had pizza.

The pasta was way too much, I ate all the veggies and almost half of the pasta.

{Jaelyn loved the ooey gooey cheeeese}

{Yogurt Mix w/ Strawberries, Raisins, Puffins, Fiber One and Bare Naked Fit}

~~~

Hey check this out.

I received my giveaway from Jen. Thanks Girl.

***

Tonight, Eric and I are going to see my nephew perform in his very first major production.

He is in this show

playing at the 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle.

I'm so excited. This is right up my alley, I was a big drama head in High School and really wish I stayed involved in theatre after graduating. Maybe I will again someday.

But for now, I get to watch my nephew do his thing.

I hope I can get a pick of him afterwards in his costume.

1 comment:

Whatcha thinking?