Friday, October 16, 2009

DeChe in Joseph.

The play last night was so good. The music was fantastic, the costumes were amazing, the cast was talented but best of all, my nephew DeChe was awesome. He was so cute and I just had tears of joy for him. I don't know if theatre is were he will continue to focus but I am so glad he is experiencing this exciting art form.

-Here we are in front of a pic taken of the 5th Ave theatre in 1929.
After the play we got to go to the Opening Night After Party for the Cast.
The food spread was laid with Salmon Crustini's, Fruit & Cheese platters, Greek Chicken Skewers w/ tzatziki, A Chili bar and fancy Mac & Cheese. Oh and the dessert table was full of Mini Cheesecakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Cake Bites and so much more.
Of course I can't forget to mention the Wine Bar and Technicolor Cocktails.
I had a small bowl of chili, some fruit and cheese, and 1 (yes only 1) bite of mac & cheese. All washed down by a glass of Chardonnay.
It was a great party. I played photographer for DeChe and followed him around so he could get pictures with all the cast members.
-Here's DeChe and Anthony Federov who played Joseph.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?