Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BK for Din Din.

To finish off Meatless Monday yesterday I had a bowl of oatmeal for dinner.
Yes, I said oatmeal for dinner.
The Hubs made BBQ ribs for him and J while they watched the football game. Me, I really wasn't in the mood for dinner food. I just really wanted some oatmeal. So I made some. Raisins and pecans were what jazzed up my yummy oats and I loved it.


This morning I woke up with a taste for yet another yogurt mix. FF strawberry yogurt, a peach, raisins, Puffins cereal, Fiber One cereal and Bare Naked Fit granola.

We had our couches and carpets cleaned today, so Jaelyn and I met up with my MIL to have lunch with her on her lunch break while the carpets got their makeover.
I had the salad bar. A good mix of all things yummy for salads with some rf ranch.

***

To Snack or Not to Snack?

I've been really paying attention to my snacking. I have not allowed myself to mindlessly snack or taste or lick without considering why. I ask myself am I hungry? Bored? Or do I only want to snack b/c the food is there staring at me? Usually, I'm just bored or looking for something to do with my hands. So I walk away from the kitchen and find something else to satisfy boredom.

So far so good.

***

Want a free apron? Click here.

1 comment:

  1. If that ain't the purr-dee-est yogurt mix I've ever seen! ((spoken with Southern twang))

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?