Friday, September 11, 2009

"Sun is Shinning...

The weather is sweet. Makes me want to move, my dancing feet."
Any Bob Marley fans out there?
~
I woke up this morning with the gym on my mind, but I forgot The Hubs was going into work early this morning so I wasn't able to make it. Instead I did an aerobic video.
Followed by a simple breakfast;
1/2 ww bagel with a lite spread of smart balance and honey
1 large navel orange that I shared with Jaelyn

{Hi J}

I got some running around to do today, and Jaelyn's been asking about going to the park, so we're are getting up and out.

The sun is shinning bright and I definitely want to take advantage of these last few days of beautiful weather.

2 comments:

  1. I want a buttered bagel LIKE NOW, RIGHT-THIS-SECOND! That looks AH-MAZING!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend, my dear! XO.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?