Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lunchtime Picnic

After running errands yesterday, Jaelyn and I decided to have a picnic at the park. I picked up a grilled chicken club salad for me and chicken strips for him.
The salad was really good. I hardly ever get the specialty salads from fast food joints because I feel like I'm being robbed. I mean $5 for a salad? Come on!
But this one was really good and really big.

After our lunch picnic, Jaelyn had fun on the playground. The swings are his favorite.

I'm so not ready for fall. I love the sun, it's inviting, makes me wanna spend all day outside.
I do however, like fall fashions. I love scarves and boots and coats and sweaters...

1 comment:

  1. The salad looks great! Okay, spill...where is it from? Jaelyn is a little cutie. The swings are my fave, too. :):) I definitely agree with you about fall fashion. I like anything that will hide my over-abundant imperfections. Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?