Thursday, September 10, 2009

B, L, D and In Between

I did it. I made it to the gym this morning and have plans to go again tomorrow morning.
*

This morning's yogurt mix was a delish combo of strawberries, Kashi Honey Sunshine, blueberries and Bare Naked Fit.
I also had a hot cuppa joe.



Breakfast held me over for quite a while. Maybe because I had my coffee about 20 mins after breakfast. By the time I got hungry for lunch, I decided to have a turkey sandwich with a side salad.





My (up-side down) sammy was made with a Oroweat Sandwich Thin, deli turkey, cheddar, rf mayo and lettuce.





A while after lunch I had a snack of strawberries and grapes. I'm not even sure if I was hungry, but the fruit just looked so good. I also had another snack of frosted mini wheats but didn't get a picture.





The Hubs has had a sore throat since yesterday so I made some chicken soup. This soup was incredibly easy to make because I used a lot of left overs.
I had a left over frozen, roasted chicken (the kind you buy pre-made from the grocery store)
I boiled it and separated the bones from the meat. Mean while I had some celery, carrots, spinach and onions sauteeing in a large pot.
I added the chicken meat and some left over brown rice and corn to the pot, seasoned it well and poured in a carton of ff reduced sodium chicken stock.
Simmered and enjoyed.

Now, I'm thinking about dessert. Maybe I'll have a sf pudding cup or some ff hot chocolate.

*

Before I go, I have a ton of pears from my MIL's yard.

Any suggestions on what to do with them?

Pear recipes?

*

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?