Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good Morning.

Recently I've been thinking about a new work out routine. Currently, I don't really have a routine. I do what I can, when I can. That means, sometimes I do an aerobic video or take a jog or make it to the gym. When I'm not working, I'm home with my son, so this doesn't allow me many chances to just get up and go. And by the time The Hubs gets home from work, I'm cooking dinner.
So, I've been thinking that I am going to try to wake up early enough to hit the gym and return home before The Hubs goes to work.
I'm not a morning person, at all, so this is going to be a real challenge. Tonight I'm going to make sure my gym bag is packed and waiting for me at the door.

What is your regular exercise routine? How do you prepare?

*

This morning's breaky fast was a good one.
2 egg whites scrambled with S&P, mushrooms and green onions, 1/2 a ww bagel spread with a LC light swiss wedge and a side of grapes.

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Breakfast looks yummy! Going to the gym has been a total blessing for me. It takes planning but if you add it to your daily or weekly plans it will not be a problem. My weekly workout routine starts on Sunday by looking at my local gym workout schedule. Week looks like this 2 5:30 a.m. spinning classes, yoga, kickboxing, boot camp and weight lifting. I like the classes because it force me to give 100%. Just think when planning: cardio, strength training and flexibility is what you need. It's the entire package. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!! You're making me hungry!! Your meals look so great it's hard to believe they're diet friendly. ;^)

    I've tried the gym thing a few times over the years and it just doesn't work for me. I'm not a big fan of sweating in front of people I guess, LOL! Piece by piece I've managed to set up a small home gym with a treadmill (the dinosaur), eliptical trainer and a bowflex for strenght training. I threw a couple old tumbling mats on the floor that use to belong to my daughters and started working on a routine. It's been a lot easier for me this way. I'm not a morning person either so the quiet time I have in my home gym every morning is actually a great way for me to wake up. I go in grumpy and come out happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?