Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yesterdays Breakfast and Dinner

Yesterday was Meatless Monday so I started my day with a yummy yogurt, granola and white nectarine mix. I am really lovin these yogurt parfaits. I even had a dream about making one, but didn't have any fruit to put in it. Weird, I know.

I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday. Did I have lunch? Brain Fart, I guess.


Anyways, dinner was a homemade pizza. I used a Pillsbury pizza dough and topped it with sauce, mozza cheese, mushroom, artichoke hearts, green bells, broccoli, onion and turkey pep for the boys.

I also made a salad with mixed greens, strawberries, blueberries, feta, candied pecans and raspberry vinaigrette.

What a great dinner. The pizza was so good, I had a second piece. The Pillsbury dough turned out really well. I just wish they made a whole wheat variety. And the salad, amazing.

2 comments:

  1. YUM! I love breakfast for dinner. Your dinner looks so fancy too! Food always tastes better when it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love breakfast for dinner! By the way, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?