Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mixing it up with a little Tennis


To throw in a little something different for activity, The Hubs and I hit the tennis courts. We hadn't played since probably summer before last, but it was a ton of fun. Neither one of us are any good which makes it a better work out, because we end up running all over the place. Maybe a little too good of a workout for him, b/c now his back is really sore. He has really bad back problems to begin with. I too, am feeling a bit sore, my right arm and shoulder are definately a bit tender. None-the-less, I had a really good time and a great work out. I'm definately hitting the courts again, even if it's just to hit the ball against the wall by myself.
-
What are some of the activities you like to do to mix up your work outs?

3 comments:

  1. Well, I just signed up for a Zumba class... I'm so excited to get into it!

    [seems like a lot of WL bloggers are hitting the tennis courts lately. I have one in my community, maybe I'll give it a try!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tennis, sounds like fun.....lately me and my family have been going on family bike rides around the neighborhood. that has been fun!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?