Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quick bites all day.

I started my day with one of my bff's, Oatmeal. Mixed with some cinnamon, raisins, flax seed, milk and some chocolate chips on top. My coffee isn't usually far behind.


Pita Pizza for lunch. You all know how I feel about pita pizzas. This one, I topped with the cheese last, in hopes of holding all the toppings on but it didn't work very well. Instead of each piece falling off individually, they all fell off together. Oh well, it was still delish.
SF Jello cup. I keep these in the house at all times. When I want something cold, or sweet or both, I often reach for one of these.

Tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner.
It had been so long, since I've had a grilled cheese sammy. I made this one with 1/2 cheddar and 1/2 swiss on whole wheat bread spread with ICBINB light. Oh my my, it was killer. Dipped it in my soup as I went along, thinking each bite was better than the last.


Hmm, I didn't get as many fruit and veggie servings as I would have liked. I'm going to have to pay more attention to that. But I definately got my water in.

1 comment:

  1. your grilled cheese looks so yummy! i am now thinking about having one of those for lunch!

    I made som pizza the other day using those arnold sandwich thins. they were delish!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?