Tuesday, August 11, 2009

RR's Thai Glazed Lettuce Wraps

The Hubs made Rachel Rays Thai Glazed Chicken Lettuce Wraps. (Well, I preped, he cooked.)

I love lettuce wraps. They are lite yet very flavorful and quite satisfying. Also, when you make them at home, they can be filled so many different ways. We've made them with 93/7 ground beef, ground turkey, shredded beef and chicken. I bet vegetarian would be yummy. This recipe has a sweet bite, but spicy wraps are great too.
I had a small portion of some left-over jambalaya and some tomatoes along with my wraps.

They were so delish. A great dinner. Thanks Babe.

1 comment:

  1. Your food choices are awesome and they look very tasty. How do you find the time to prepare these dishes? Great job on your weight lost, you look wonderful. Thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?