Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Snackie Snacks

I love to snack. I have at least one snack a day. Sometimes, it's just fruit or yogurt or veggie sticks but on occasion I can get creative.

I don't have any plans in the near future to stop snacking so I'm learning to control it and to chose smart snacks.

Here are a few of the snacks I've had in the last couple of days:

Chips and Salsa. These Guiltless Gourmet yellow corn tortilla chips are great. I've tried the blue corn too, but I think I prefer the yellow. I dipped them in a delish pineapple mango salsa. MMM MMMM!

Orange Slices. Really, most of the time, this is the perfect snack. It's refreshing, sweet and healthy.


Lately, I have been killing these Annie's Honey Bunnies. They are a big hit in my house. YUM! This last snack was a quick fix. It includes two of my ultimate fav things. PB and raisins. I love them both so much. I've never understood why anyone could not like PB or raisins. My son doesn't like PB. "Just Jelly" he says, I just don't get it.

Anywho, this combo is delish. Makes me want one right now.

Hooray for healthy snacks!!


What are some of your fav snacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?