Saturday, August 8, 2009

Breakfast and Fear

Oroweat sandwich thin with rf PB, fruit on the side.

Kashi Go Lean Crunch with ff milk and blueberries.


These are 2 breaky-fasts I've had in the last few days. I hadn't had a chance to post them until now. They are both quick options that do the trick along with a cup of coffee, and hold me over until lunch time.
~
1 week from tomorrow I will be participating in my very first triathlon. I havn't talked about it much mostly b/c I'm scared to death. It's the Danskin Triathlon Series, which is an all women's tri for all athletic levels. I find a little comfort in knowing that I will not be the only beginner out there. I'm not doing it alone, which also comforts me. A friend of mine did it for the first time last year and invited me to join her this year. At the time she asked, I was all over it. Excited and totally convinced it was something I could do. Well today, I'm still excited, but not as confident. I just don't know if I'm in way over my head or not. I guess, the answer to that will be told next week.
We'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?