Friday, August 14, 2009

I never skip breakfast.

We all know how important getting 3 balanced meals each day is. But let's be honest, sometimes, we skip or skimp on one or more. I find, lunch is the meal I sometimes skip or just snack my way through. I do this for different reasons, usually because of timing. Sometimes, I just end up becoming so busy that I don't find the time. But breakfast is a completely different story. I never skip breakfast. Mainly because, I'm hungry when I wake up, but also because I love breakfast foods.


Here are a few from my last couple of mornings.


Oatmeal made with vanilla extract, cinnamon, raisins and topped with ff milk and some PB chips. You know I love my PB.
Another morning, I made a breaky sandwich. 1 sammy thin, 1 over med egg, 1/2 cheddar slice and 2 slices of turkey bacon. Who needs an Egg McMuffin, when you can eat this?
Another great breaky option is fruit and yogurt. When I know, I have a big lunch coming, I like to opt for a lighter breakfast. This is a perfect choice.

Happy Healthy Eating.


2 comments:

  1. Yummy...Yummy...Yummy! I don't get around to your blog as much as I would like to but I still want to pass this award on to you: The One Lovely Blog Award. You can find the details on my other blog:
    http://thegoodthebadandthehongry.blogspot.com/

    The details will be on the post titled: And the award goes to...
    But I am still writing the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your breakfasts! I find myself making those breakfast sandwiches too. very filling and have protein. i also love the oatmeal. i really like the way you add the toppings. i never thought to add pb chips. i bet that was good.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?