Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yesterdays Eats

So, I've been seriously considering posting my eats from breakfast to dinner everyday. It's a great way to journal and keep myself aware of my choices. I would just have to make sure I take a pic of all my meals, including snacks. Also, I would have to make sure I set time aside to blog everyday.
I started this blog b/c I had so many friends curious to know what I eat when I tell them I do WW. I figured this would be a great way to show them that you can eat regular foods and not starve yourself in order to lose weight. But now that I have been blogging for some months, I am leaning toward blogging more about my entire journey, the struggles and triumphs. Of course that would include my food choices.
I read so many blogs that are about daily life, healthy living, raising kiddos, etc. and I know that those writing them are benefiting so much from not only sharing their stories but also connecting to so many others with the same journey. I'm sure I could benefit in the same way.
-
So, now that I'm finished rambling, here are my eats for yesterday.
-
Oatmeal with blueberries, honey and FF milk. I also added some cinnamon, vanilla extract and flax seed - which I always add.

Lunch was another pita pizza. Love, Love.
A WW pita topped with pizza sauce, RF mozza, 1/2 turkey pep, 1/2 canadian bacon, mushrooms, and green bells. I also sprinkle some pizza seasoning on the sauce to add extra flavor, it makes such a great addition.

Dinner was another lazy one. It was too hot to really cook anything so I prepared a LC Santa Fe Rice & Beans as according to the package. Scooped some out and piled it on a WW tortilla with FF sour cream, salsa and lettuce.
Rolled it up, and got busy.

My side was steamed veggies.

In addition to my main meals, I snacked on blueberries all day. I also had 3 chedder mini rice cakes. Of course my morning coffee and water all day.




2 comments:

  1. good for you! I thought about blogging my daily eats too....i just dont think i am ready for that! I would be too embarrassed to show the world how much i really do eat! ha ha .... i tried the pita pizza thing and also made pizza on those sandwich thins....yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ton of people write about eating WW pitas, bread, and tortillas. I have never seen these in WA state. IT's probably good since it propable has inulin for added fiber like their other products. Your pics on your blog are so beautiful as are you and your fam. I will now be following YOU for inspiration :).

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?