Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yesterdays Eats

So, I've been seriously considering posting my eats from breakfast to dinner everyday. It's a great way to journal and keep myself aware of my choices. I would just have to make sure I take a pic of all my meals, including snacks. Also, I would have to make sure I set time aside to blog everyday.
I started this blog b/c I had so many friends curious to know what I eat when I tell them I do WW. I figured this would be a great way to show them that you can eat regular foods and not starve yourself in order to lose weight. But now that I have been blogging for some months, I am leaning toward blogging more about my entire journey, the struggles and triumphs. Of course that would include my food choices.
I read so many blogs that are about daily life, healthy living, raising kiddos, etc. and I know that those writing them are benefiting so much from not only sharing their stories but also connecting to so many others with the same journey. I'm sure I could benefit in the same way.
-
So, now that I'm finished rambling, here are my eats for yesterday.
-
Oatmeal with blueberries, honey and FF milk. I also added some cinnamon, vanilla extract and flax seed - which I always add.

Lunch was another pita pizza. Love, Love.
A WW pita topped with pizza sauce, RF mozza, 1/2 turkey pep, 1/2 canadian bacon, mushrooms, and green bells. I also sprinkle some pizza seasoning on the sauce to add extra flavor, it makes such a great addition.

Dinner was another lazy one. It was too hot to really cook anything so I prepared a LC Santa Fe Rice & Beans as according to the package. Scooped some out and piled it on a WW tortilla with FF sour cream, salsa and lettuce.
Rolled it up, and got busy.

My side was steamed veggies.

In addition to my main meals, I snacked on blueberries all day. I also had 3 chedder mini rice cakes. Of course my morning coffee and water all day.