Friday, July 17, 2009

Breakfast Burrito

Quick Post about my breakfast this morning.

Got up early and started my day at an 8:30a meeting. Immediately following the meeting I went on a 3 mile walk at a nearby golf course. This is not your average walk, there is twists & turns, long & short hills and by the end you should be dripping wet with sweat and feeling the burn, which I was.

Needless to say, I was starving after my walk, so on the drive home I was thinking of breakfast. Hhhmmm?

I wanted something filling and flavorful.


So I whipped this baby up...

A delish breakfast burrito.
(for some unknow reason to me, since my computer got back from the doctors, some pics upload sideways?)
I heated some beans in a pan with a bit of oil and onion, layered it on a ww tortilla with scrambled egg whites and a sprinkle of cheddar. Rolled it all up and topped with salsa.

YUM!

1 comment:

  1. looks good. i bet all of that protein does fill you up!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?