Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yes, Another Burger

Burgers and Pizza. Two foods that you probably already know I love. Besides that facts that they are tasty and easy fixes, I have learned to make them healthy so I can have them as often as I like.


Last nights dinner was a Bacon Cheeseburger. A gardenburger dressed up with a touch of mayo, mustard, turkey bacon, 1/2 slice cheddar, tomato slices and lettuce on a ww bun. Who wouldn't want to take a bite? Looks delish doesn't it?



I paired my bacon cheese with a salty crunch of Maui Onion flavored chips.
When eating chips, it is more than recommended to count out your serving and plate it. Never eat them straight out the bag b/c before you know it the bag will be empty.




Another on plan dinner enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. How do you make yummy (and healthy!) pizza? :) The burger looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?