Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Been So Hot...

But I love it.
Our temps have been in the high 90's which is rare for us.
We've had record breaking days in the Great Northwest.
~

Yesterdays eats...

Egg white scramble with mushrooms and green bells

Toasted sandwich thin

Turkey bacon

Coffee

For a snack I had a Luna Cookie.
This was my first time trying one, and I was very happy with it. It had great texture and was really tasty. Definately didn't resemble a cookie more like a mini bar, but still a great little snack. I'm now curious to try the other flavors.
When lunch time came around, I really wasn't in the mood to fix anything, so I reached for a yogurt and a banana.
After lunch I wanted something cold so I had a pina colada flavored freezie. I havn't had one of these in years. It was perfect for a cold treat while watching Jaelyn splash around in his pool.

Because it was too hot to cook anything, we opted to go out for Mexican. I got a taco salad. It was really good but smothered in cheese, I now know for next time to ask for "easy on the cheese".

Besides the cheese, I like that this restaurant doesn't use the traditional taco salad shell, the one that's deep fried. Instead, they use a split taco shell, which I'm not tempted to eat like the other one. My salad was really good, the veggies were cold and crisp which was perfect for such a hot evening.

Before bed, I had a FF chocolate pudding cup. Yum, one of my fav late night snacks.

1 comment:

  1. its so awesome how you choose healthy foods with big tastes to lose weight, ur blog is so inspiring for me... keep it up and u look soooo good by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?