Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yesterday's Run.

I didn't have a chance to go to the Y yesterday so, instead I went for a jog around the neighborhood. The Hubs and I are participating in our first 5K tomorrow morning. I havn't trained outside at all so yesterday's jog was a good prep-run. It's so much different running outside rather than on a treadmill. The air was cool and dry, which made my throat dry and my ears ache. I think, I should wear something over my ears tomorrow.

This is me before my jog, feeling good b/c I decided to get off my bootay and do something active.

While on my way back home during my jog, I saw a neighbor a few blocks down working in his yard. I stopped to ask the name of a flower he had, to make a long story short, he offered to give me some bunches of different plants and flowers to get started in my yard. So I finished my jog and drove back down to his yard where he and his wife had about 8 pots ready for me.

Jack Pot!

This is me after my jog feeling good b/c I did something healthy and I got some freebie plants. And of course Jaelyn had to get in the shot with his granola bar.

Happy Weight Loss!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you have nice neighbors! i dont think any of my neighbors would offer free flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the run and your plants!!! What a cutie pie son you have!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?